Giving in Your Workplace Couldn't Be Easier!
Workplace Giving is an easy way to support The ALS Association New Mexico Chapter. Your gift funds patient service programs in New Mexico, Southern Colorado, El Paso and nearly 100 research projects throughout the world. Giving at work through payroll deductions is simple and there are many convenient ways to contribute.
Contributing through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
As a member of Community Health Charities (CHC), we are one of the voluntary health agencies participating in the CFC. Federal government employees are encouraged to participate in the CFC and may designate The ALS Association New Mexico Chapter by writing 46634 on the Workplace Giving Form.
Designating Your Gift through the Private Sector
Is your company listed below? If so, you are part of the CHC's Private Sector Campaign. You, too, can make a gift through payroll deduction.
See a representative from your Human Resources Department for more information.
Making Your Gift through the United Way
If your company participates in the United Way Campaign, you can still designate your contribution to The ALS Association New Mexico Chapter. All you need to do to support The ALS Association New Mexico Chapter is designate your pledge through United Way's Donor Choice Program by following these simple instructions:
- Read the instructions on your pledge card
- Write The ALS Association, 2309 Renard Pl. SE, Ste 202, Albuquerque, NM 87106 on the card
- Call Kerrie Copelin at 505-323-6348 in our office for additional information or if you have questions
Doubling the Impact of Your Gift
If you are employed by one of the companies on this list, you can double your gift to The ALS Association New Mexico Chapter by simply completing a Matching Gifts Form.
Even if your company isn't listed here, check with your Human Resources Department to see if you have a Matching Gifts Program. If you do, you will be given a form to complete. After you complete the form, send it to: The ALS Association NM Chapter, 2309 Renard Pl. SE, Ste 202, Albuquerque, NM 87106 or fax it to: 505-268-2750.
- 3COM Corporation
- Aetna Foundation, Inc.
- Aid Association for Lutherans
- AK Steel Foundation
- Allegheny Technologies
- Charitable Trust
- American Express Foundation
- Aon Corporation
- Aptargroup Charitable Foundation
- ARCO Foundation
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Barclays Global Investors
- Becton Dickinson
- Bell South
- Brandywine Trust Group, LLC
- The Candle Foundation
- The Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Certain Teed Foundation
- The Chase Manhattan Foundation
- The Chubb Corporation
- Cisco Systems Foundation
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation
- CNA Foundation
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- Computer Associates
- Dain Rauscher Gift-Matching Program
- Dime Bancorp, Inc.
- Dress Barn
- The Duke Energy Foundation
- Eli Lilly & Company Foundation
- Enron's Matching Gift Administrator
- Ford Foundation
- The Freddie Mac Foundation
- The Freedom Forum
- Community Foundation of Louisville
- GAP Inc. Giving Campaign
- Gartner Group, Inc.
- The J. Paul Getty Trust
- Gillette Matching Gift Center
- Glaxo Wellcome, Inc.
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co., LLC
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Illinois Tool Works Foundation
- J.P. Morgan & Company, Inc.
- John Hancock Financial Services, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- Kemper Insurance Companies
- Kimberly-Clark Foundation
- Leo Burnett USA, Inc.
- Mastercard International, Inc.
- Mattel Children's Foundation
- The Merck Company Foundation
- Merrill Lynch & Co. Foundation, Inc.
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- The Millipore Foundation
- Minerals Technologies, Inc.
- Mobil Foundation, Inc.
- Monsanto Fund
- Mutual of America Life Insurance Company
- National Semiconductor
- New England Electric
- Oak Associates, Ltd.
- Pequot Capital Management, Inc.
- The Philip Morris Companies
- The PQ Corporation
- The Prudential Foundation
- Reader's Digest Foundation
- Rexnard Foundation
- Safeguard Business Systems
- The Charles Schwab Corporation Foundation
- SPX Corporation Foundation
- The St. Paul Companies, Inc. Foundation
- The Sun Microsystems Foundation, Inc.
- Tektronix Foundation
- Tenet Healthcare Foundation
- The Times Mirror Foundation
- Transamerica Foundation
- Tribune Company
- U.S. Bancorp Matching Gift Program
- U.S. West Foundation
- Union Pacific Resources Group, Inc.
- Volvo Cars of North America, Inc.
- Washington Mutual Foundation