New Mexico Resource Groups
The Mission of the ALS Resource Group is to provide a non-threatening environment in which:
- To share positive strategies for coping with ALS.
- To show care and concern for ALS patients and caregivers.
- To provide opportunities for socializing.
- To share information about ALS.
- To educate others about ALS.
The ALS Resource Group is about sharing both difficulties and successes, but most of all it is all about support. At most of our meetings we will have a professional presenting methods on how to deal with problems encountered with ALS and care giving.
* All Locations and Dates are subject to change, please contact office prior to meeting for most up to date info
Care Services Contact Info