New Mexico Support Groups
The Mission of the ALS Support Group is to provide a non-threatening environment in which:
- To share positive strategies for coping with ALS.
- To show care and concern for ALS patients and caregivers.
- To provide opportunities for socializing.
- To share information about ALS.
- To educate others about ALS.
The ALS Support Group is about sharing both difficulties and successes,
but most of all it is all about support. At most of our meetings we
will have a professional presenting methods on how to deal with
problems encountered with ALS and care giving.
Care Services Contact Info